The prairie is a beautiful place to create amazing Fall colours photography! This year I am hosting a prairie landscape and nature workshop. Golden aspens, old farm buildings, rust colored grasses…there are many amazing opportunities in this subtle but stunning landscape!
I have a great route planned (I spent 6 hours driving around finding the best places)! We will start the day capturing the golden sunrise and then go on a mini road trip through an amazing prairie landscape south of Calgary. I have a great route planned out with lots of amazing scenes and places to shoot.
We will be going to a secret locations within a half hour of south Calgary
What you will learn:
- Macro techniques
- Landscape techniques
- Low light techniques
- Composition/creativity techniques
- How to use filters for landscape such as split ND and Big Stopper
- How to meter for difficult lighting
- How to shoot for Lightroom editing
- Working with natural and artificial light
- Contemplative photography techniques
- How to use flash for landscape
- Lots of feedback
There will be very little hiking on this workshop!:)
Limited to 5 participants
Looking forward to hanging out with you soon and having some great photography adventures!
403 707 8001