This class is all about Flash!
We have answered your requests and created a fun, one day, hands-on course on how to make the most of your off-camera. If you don't have an off camera flash, check out our DSLR 2 class because we cover some flash there!
Flash is one of the best tools in the photographers creative arsenal to make your photos amazing!
We often hear that flash photography is too harsh or to contrasty or that flash is too complicated. The truth is, when you know when and how to use flash properly you can create amazing flash photography easily and create National Geographic worthy shots. (Or at least, photos your mother will like:))
When you learn how to use your flash as a great creative tool you will rarely leave it in your camera bag!
What you will learn:
- how to use the flash in all kinds of shooting situations
- how to bounce flash and use diffusers
- how to balance exposures for dark or bright backgrounds
- how to use wireless flash
- how to use gels and accessories
- how to shoot in low light without that 'deer-in-the-headlights' look
- how to use fill flash
- flash for portraits
- flash for travel photography
- flash for difficult lighting
- how to use multi flashes to make a photo studio
- and many many many extras that the flash can do
In this one-day, hands-on class you will learn all of the amazing things your flash can do and how and when to use it for all kinds of shooting including portrait, weddings, interiors and even nature and landscape photography.
Requirements: A DSLR camera and an external Flash that can be set to TTL Flash Mode.
NEW DATE SOON!
Looking forward to hanging out with you and having some great photography adventures!
403 707 8001