Flash Photography workshop
How to use your flash and make it look great!
When you learn how to use your flash you will have a great creative tool in your camera bag!
Many people are not happy with flash their flash photography. They think it looks too harsh, to contrasty ...just bad. The key to good flash is to control it and do all the things it can do. The flashes of today are waaaaaay smarter than cameras. Cameras are stupid. They don't know what you want. BUT get a good flash that is smart and knows how to talk to your camera and it can know what you want ie, fill flash. Google flash photography and you will be amazed by what is possible.
In this evening photography adventure you will learn how to...
- use off camera and on camera flash
- use flash accessories
- use the flash in all kinds of shooting situations
- make flash look good- look natural
- split balance flash with ambient light to make great photos
- use flash for portraits, travel, sports, landscape, wildlife architecture and more
- bounce flash and use diffusers
- balance exposures for dark or bright backgrounds
- use wireless flash
- use gels and accessories
- shoot in low light without that deer-in-the-headlights look
- use fill flash
- and all the things that your flash can do
*Requirements: A camera with an on camera or off- camera flash
when: June 14th
where: Fish Creek Park, Calgary
cost: $149 (inc. GST)
Limited to 6 participants
Here are some examples of what you can do with flash!
Looking forward to hanging out with you and having some great photography adventures!
403 707 8001